Have you decided where you would like to go?
Why are we waiting?
It’s time for another time-travelling coach tour!
The last five tours have taken us to:
- Stonehenge during its construction: meeting the foreman
- 1920’s New Orleans
- Macedonia in 338 BC to meet Aristotle and the young Prince Alexander (the Great)
- Syracuse in the mid-third century BC to meet Archimedes
- Vienna in 1801 to meet Ludwig van Beethoven
- First Century AD Britain to visit Queen Boudica on the eve of a great battle
So now the time has come to decide upon our next destination and time slot.
Dear passengers, please make your preferences known in the following poll.