Tonight we are sitting outside, watching the stars. The moon has shone her heart out this weekend and even helped eclipse the sun. I felt it would be fun to sit and watch her as we sip our hot chocolate, french roast, Americano or different teas.
Usually I share other bloggers and tell you about their weeks or interests. Instead, I’m going to sit next to you and share some fun questions and answers with you. I got this idea from the wonderful V-Pub. Check out his answers to the questions….once you’ve finished your drink of course!
So, don’t hog the blanket as we cuddle and watch the stars together!
1. Your very first car? A Landrover.
2. Your first friend? Catherine. She was my friend throughout junior school.
3. Item you have that you have had longer than anything else? My lucky pig – until my son lost him! Click to read the story here.
4. What you order the most at Starbucks? Classic or hazelnut hot chocolate.
5. Body parts that are double jointed? None but I’m still pretty flexible.
6. Name a shortcut that you take in your daily routine?
7. Lets say you become the opposite sex for one day. What would you do? Rebuild my patio, probably walk around shirtless whilst building and scratch the nether regions (just to see what the big deal was about it!)
8. Craziest place you had sex? Now that would be telling!
9. What was/ is your favorite subject in highschool? Literature
10. Your very first pet? A cat and a chameleon.
11. The first toy you have memory of? Beefo, our stuffed hippo. My brother still refuses to give him to me after thirty years!
12. What do you spend most of your day doing? Writing, walking, working, tidying books.
13. What channel on TV do you watch the most? My Sky planner.
14. What friend do you miss the most? The ones that meant the most.
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
16. What would be your ideal day? To get in the car and drive to the beach with the sun beating down and a full day of fun in the sun.
17. Tennis shoes or sandals? Tennis shoes.
18. Slow dance or fast dance? Slow.
Now there were many more questions, but I’m having too much fun sitting next to you chatting. Tell me about your weekend and did you get a chance to visit Hugh’s blog hop? Let’s order another cup and chat…
Pic provided by http://www.agodman.com